Special Funding – Fall 2019
Production of Multimedia Resources in French
The TLSS is pleased to announce a special funding initiative for projects involving the production of multimedia resources (interactive activities, videos, podcasts, etc.) for teaching and learning in French. Projects must meet the following criteria:
- be based on the production of multimedia resources in French that will contribute to the improvement of teaching and/or learning in a course offered at the University of Ottawa;
- be completed between October 15, 2019 and March 31st, 2020;
- be based on a maximum budget of $5000.
Projects will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- impact on the quality of university teaching;
- impact on the quality of student learning and the student experience;
- feasibility of the project timelines and funding requested;
- clarity and coherence of the project description.
Proposals may be funded in full, in part or rejected. The Committee’s decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.
Note: Please download and read the document in PDF format below.
Deadline to submit a project: September 30, 2019 (4 p.m.)
Attachment:Special_Funding_2019.pdf [Application Form]253.75 KB