Looking for Collaborators
We are looking for professors who want to share their experiences!
The Teaching and Learning Support Service (TLSS) is planning its 2017-2018 academic year activities. Would you like to share some of your teaching experiences with your colleagues or with teaching assistants...
We want to offer you a space for sharing and exchanging ideas!
For example, if:
- you have implemented an innovative teaching strategy;
- you have effective strategies to teach large classes;
- you are using technology to maximize students learning;
- you have designed assessment tools that improve student learning experience;
We want to know more about it!
Here are a few examples of different ways you can be a part of our upcoming program of activities. If these do not match you own needs, do not hesitate to suggest a different formats:
- design and offer a workshop (different formats of different lengths are possible);
- offer a one-hour talk (lecture style);
- be part of a panel discussion (suggest a topic of interest to you);
- design and offer a webinar (we will take care of all the technical support);
- write a paper about teaching that we will publish on our website;
- design a multimedia resource for or about teaching (we had the technical expertise to support you);
- be part of an interview (audio podcast style);
If you have an idea in mind and you want to share it, we invite you to complete the online form below.
We are looking forward to reading your ideas!