Teaching | Learning Grants Program
The Teaching and Learning Support Service (TLSS) administers funds designated for projects in the areas of teaching and learning. The grants program aims to promote innovation in university teaching through projects seeking to improve the quality of learning and, consequently, the student experience. Proposed projects may be classified into one of the following three areas:
- Development of educational resources (for a particular course) that facilitate student learning, resulting from a specific need;
- Implementation of innovative teaching strategies (in a specific course) designed to improve student learning;
- Measurement and/or assessment of the effectiveness of an innovative teaching strategy (in a specific course) that will contribute to the advancement of knowledge in the field of university teaching.
Both part-time and regular faculty members are eligible to submit proposals.
Note: Please download and read the documents in PDF format below.
The next deadline is June 1st, 2016 (4 p.m.).
Project proposals (eight copies) are to be submitted to the TLSS office:
Vanier Hall (room 1015)
For additional information, please contact Nancy Vézina at or by phone, 613-562-5800, extension 3899.
- Terms_reference_grants_TLSS.pdf [Teaching | Learning Grants Program] 481.38 KB22/03/2016, 14:06
- Proposal_Application_2016.pdf [Proposal Application]157.69 KB
- Rubric_2016.pdf [Rubric to assess the applications]81.91 KB