The TLSS team has distinguished itself in the national and international level for its innovative initiatives in university teaching.
Here is a list of awards awarded to the TLSS:
- CNIE 2008 Honorable Mention
- Award for Excellence and Innovation in Instructional Design
- Cyber-Learning Merit Award: The Faculties of Law and Medicine in collaboration with the Centre for e-Learning were honoured by the Canadian Council on Learning.
- The Centre for e-Learning wins award for Excellence and Innovation in Instructional Design from the Canadian Association for Distance Education.
- Award of Excellence Formal or Non-Formal Education Program.
- Award of Excellence in the Instructional Design/Teaching and Learning.
- The Centre for e-Learning recognized for innovative projects at the CNIE Awards Festival.
- AMX Innovation Award for the most innovative use of AV technology in a foreign higher education institution (University Business Tech 2013).
- Harman – AMX Alternative Learning Spaces award for the most innovative technology implementation in a non-traditional learning space to move learning beyond a traditional lecture-led instructional pedagogy (University Business Tech 2014).
- Harman Beyond Learning Spaces Innovation Award for the most innovative technology implementation in non-classroom Higher Education spaces (University Business Tech 2015)