The Centre for e-Learning provides expert consultation and support services to faculty in the development and implementation of:
- Technology-based courses
- Online teaching and learning materials
- Multimedia learn-ware materials
- Research publications
Our team is composed of instructional designers, web developers, graphic artists and programmers.
In collaboration with other TLSS sectors, University departments and faculties we participate in the development of online courses, projects and events, which demonstrate the University of Ottawa’s leadership among Canadian Universities. Here are some samples of our work...
- "Guide de soutien à la formation à distance" (French version)
- “Prevention of Sexual Harassment” Website
- “Visez juste en français” Website
- Animation ‘Peer Assist’
Please visit our Showcase for more examples.
At the Centre for e-Learning, our mandate is to:
- Promote excellence and innovation in mediated teaching and learning
- Design, produce and deliver educational multimedia technology and services
- Develop strategies for the adoption of new technologies used in the teaching and learning process at the University
- Collaborate with faculty members and department or service representatives, providing everything from one-on-one consultations to the development of large-scale online programs.
Centre for e-Learning
136 Jean-Jacques Lussier (1084)
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
Tel. : (613) 562-5850
Fax : (613) 562-5148